Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stripes and Mustard

I love these heels I'm wearing in this post. The color is awesome. They aren't extremely high and actually are pretty comfortable. Best find ever. TJ Maxx. Have I talked about that yet? If you don't know yet, Marquette has a TJ Maxx now and it's really nice. I've been in other locations and was never very impressed, but the Marquette location is great. A lot of great women's clothing for great prices. 

Also, when we went to TJ Maxx my husband took a detour on a nearby road and I found the perfect spot that I want to live one day. If only a house were actually for sale on it, not that we are looking just yet. The street was quiet with only a few houses on it. Big large yards. Close to town but not in town. Sigh. One day, maybe...






Sweater: Thrifted
Tank: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!