Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Layers

The temperature is dropping. Shiver with me...We don't have any heat in our building right now and it's snowing outside. Maybe it's more like sleet, but still, it's effin cold. Yep. However, this happens to be a perfect outfit post. 
I really like the layered looks that are coming out this fall. When I saw a dickie in a magazine, I knew, turtlenecks and the like are no longer just for that guy on the Big Bang Theory. So I thought I would try my own version. 





Sweater: Thrifted
Yellow shirt: TJ Maxx
Long sleeve shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Maurices
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings: Church Bazaar
Socks: Younkers
Boots: Born Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!