Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mint Green

Are you all wondering where I've been?
Me, too.

School has been brutal. I've been pulling six hours of homework most nights and even doing homework on Saturday. Saturday! It's a travesty. 

But I've got a few outfit photos stored up, though. And look, I finally got mint green pants. I love them. The comfiest pair of pants ever. 







Turtleneck: Thrifted
Pants: TJ Maxx
Tank: Forever 21
Boots: Born shoes
Purse: Thrifted
Necklaces: American Eagle, gift
Sunglasses: Target

Two outfits in one post?! Oh yeah, I'm back with a vengeance. Actually, the outfit below is a similar outfit to the one above, plus I didn't get great pictures of this outfit. I mostly wanted a picture of this car, away.



How sweet is this car?

Sweater: Gap
Socks: Younkers
Bracelet: Farmer's Market



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!