Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sorbet-colored Happiness

What? A post in the middle of the week-ish. Yes, I have taken a break from the studying that I started ten minutes ago. Feeling frustrated by it all...and today is Valentine's Day? Yes, as I'm sure all of you know. Love and kisses floating everywhere and I just feel grumpy. So I thought a post and a live runway show via youtube would make me feel better.


These photos were taken over the weekend, in the shining joyous sun that we have, weirdly, been experiencing. 



This dress I wore in a post a week or so ago. I didn't have many good photos of it, so here are some better ones.



The wind picked up as soon are we started taking pictures. And ended as soon as we were done.





Dress: Vintage
Shirt: Don't remember...
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Vintage

I really like this dress, mostly the full skirt. And I feel like I'm dressed up in different colors of sorbet, like raspberry and whatever flavor the green kind is (lime?). It just feels pretty. The only thing I might change would be the high neckline. Sometimes when I sit it almost chokes me. One day...when I get better sewing skills maybe I can change that...That is one of my goals for the year, to learn to sew better. 

Okay...I guess I have to get back to studying and everyone have a good Valentine's day. Eat lots of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!