Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bread and Muffins

Every time I wear the turtleneck I think this has to be the last time. The day will come when it will be too hot to have my neck all wrapped up snug as only a neck can be in a turtleneck. But then the cold persists, even snow. This day looked beautiful out but I was still wearing gloves because that frozen wind chilled them to the point of pain. But today the weather redeemed itself a bit.





This skirt starts out a dark green at the waist band, the color of the belt actually, and melts down into a burnt orange. I usually hate stuff like this, but I loved this skirt when I first saw it at St. Vinnie's. It called my name. But then do you have to stick with the colors of the skirt? Because this will be pretty much the only outfit I can wear with the skirt. Anyone have any other ideas? Can I completely deviate from the colors? 





How perfect is this truck for the background? It's been sitting out behind Econo for who knows how long, just waiting to be the background for my next post.





Turtleneck: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Bazaar at Church
Earrings: Bazaar at Chruch
Sunnies: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Born Shoes

And this is the first of the next couple of posts that involve green... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!